Manfrotto Advanced Gear Backpack M III
Designed for gear-centric content creators is the updated Manfrotto Advanced Gear Backpack M III, with 90/10 gear/personal split for all you need in a sleek design for a camera, lens, drone, gimbal and more
- Updated backpack design for gear-centric content creators to bring their entire kit along
- Room for cameras and lenses along with a support system, gimbal and drone as well
- Secure newly designed shock resistant M-Guard™ dividers developed in Manfrotto’s lab
- Comfortable pack with 3D cushioned back and a sternum strap for extra support
- Easy access to your equipment from a full front-opening gear compartment
Manfrotto Advanced Gear Backpack M III Summary
The Advanced Gear Backpack M III (MB MA3-BP-GM) has a 90/10 gear/personal split for all you need to bring for your storytelling adventures in an updated minimalist urban design. The backpack features Manfrotto’s latest M-Guard™ divider technology with improved shock absorption and a super slim profile.
You can hold so much content creator kit in the updated design of the Advanced Gear Backpack M III we’ve made this list for you:
What fits in the 22 litres of gear space?
- DSLR and or mirrorless camera
- Spare lenses
- Foldable drone
- Handheld gimbal
- 15-inch laptop
- 9.7-inch tablet
- 10% space for personal gear
The pack is comfortable with a 3D cushioned back panel, has a sternum strap and includes a smart sleeve for travel with a roller bag. If you are travelling it’s good to know the laptop pocket is checkpoint friendly for quick access.
- Highly shock resistant M-Guard™ dividers
- Updated minimalist urban style design in black
- 90/10 content equipment/personal items split
- Holds a heap of gear for everything you need
- Rain cover included
- 3D cushioned back for added comfort
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.