Manfrotto 500 Fluid Head with 755 Carbon Fibre Tripod
The lightweight fluid video system MVH500AH,755CX3K includes the fluid video head (flat base) MVH500AH and the MDeVe Carbon Fiber Tripod 755CX3.
The MVH500AH is a lightweight head with a wider platform for HDSLR bodies and the sliding plate travels to balance the latest interchangeable lens cameras. The entry-level 500 ensures smooth shots and fine control with up to 5kg (11 lbs) of equipment.
It's the most compact head in our successful Bridging Technology range and it also replaces the Manfrotto 701HDV video head.
Beautifully smooth shots: the 500 has professional fluid cartridges on both pan and tilt axes to ensure that every camera movement is smooth, controlled and precise.
Faster, easier and safer to use: the side lock system allows the camera and sliding QR plate to click quickly into the head from above, instead of needing to be aligned and slid in from the back. No secondary safety lock is necessary. The side lock system also makes it quicker and simpler to lift the camera out of the head from above.
The 500 has a pre-set counterbalance of 2.4kg (5.3 lbs), but is able to support equipment of up to 5kg (11 lbs). The 500 has one Easy Link 3/8" connector to allow an external monitor or other accessory equipment to be fitted.
The 755CX3 Carbon Fibre MDeVe tripod is a hybrid two-stage (or 3-section), carbon fiber single leg-tube tripod that's compact and lightweight. It has a flat head plate, but a built-in MDeVe 50mm half-ball levelling system (locked by a rotating grip at the bottom of the centre column), which allows the camera operator to level the camera without needing to make micro adjustments to each individual tripod leg. Tension-adjustable flip leg levers make setting up and packing away the tripod fast and easy.
Supplied with padded carrying bag.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.