Manfrotto 405 Geared Tripod Head
If you use heavier equipment including medium format systems the Manfrotto 405 Geared Tripod Head lets you set-up and fine-tune compositions with a durable, lightweight aluminium head.
Manfrotto 405 Geared Tripod Head Summary
Speed, precision and reliability are what the Manfrotto 405 Geared Tripod Head is designed to provide. The 405 also provides optimum support and accurate set up for professional medium format cameras with both digital and conventional backs.
This head works with medium format and 35mm cameras, with payloads up to 7.5Kg. An aluminium body is strong and lightweight, so you can trust the 405 Geared Head to be both durable and easy to transport.
Get smooth and simple geared control throughout a 360° pan and +90° -30° frontal and lateral tilts, with large ergonomic knobs. This gives excellent control over composing crucial shots. The innovative Manfrotto tripod head allows you to disengage gears and easily position the camera by hand and then re-engage when ready.
- Head Type: Geared Head
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Base Diameter: 60 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Front Tilt: -30° / +90°
- Safety Payload: 7.5 kg
- Bubble Spirit Levels: 3
- Plate Type: 410PL
- Top Attachment: 1/4-inch screw, 3/8-inch screw
- Independent Pan Lock: yes
- Independent Tilt Lock: yes
- Lateral Tilt: -90° / +30°
- Panoramic Rotation: 360 °
- Quick Release: Yes
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.