Manfrotto 300XM 3-Axis Modular Gimbal
The Manfrotto 300XM 3-Axis Modular Gimbal (MVG300XM) is a stabilised Handheld Gimbal which supports up to 3.4kg and comes with professional features like a detachable handle that can be used as a remote control.
Manfrotto 300XM 3-Axis Modular Gimbal Summary
- Modular design with detachable handle allows greater versatility
- Detachable handle can be used as a remote control
- Easy shooting control using the LCD touch screen or from the app
- Independent locking - each axis is equipped with a lock
- Balancing position memory red dot on both vertical & cross arms
Manfrotto Modular Gimbal MVG300XM is a professional 3-Axis Stabilized Handheld Modular Gimbal. The handle can be easily detached to be used as a remote control and allows the gimbal to be used in combination with many different types of support.
Designed for CSC and DSLR cameras, it can support up to 3.4 kg / 7.495 lbs and is perfect for videographers looking for versatility and modularity.
The Gimbal handle features a LCD touch screen allowing easy choice of settings. A joystick enables straightforward operation of gimbal movements, while a multifunction knob provides greater control and focus control*.
When the handle is detached, it allows the gimbal to be controlled remotely and thanks to the integrated gyro, the handle movements can be mimic.
Balancing is made easier with a position memory red dot on both the vertical and cross arms.
300XM Gimbal offers different shooting modes including:
It is also supplied with a removable rear versatile handle that can be used for better support, especially when shooting at different angle. Also included a mini tripod for easy camera installation and balancing.
A dedicated Manfrotto Gimbal 300XM App is available for simple control of your gimbal and allow some functions to be performed remotely.
To prevent shaking and for easy transportation, the motor is equipped with independent locking for each axis
Manfrotto 300XM 3-Axis Modular Gimbal Specifications
|Dimensions||19.6 x 29 x 46 cm|
|Tilting Angle||340 °|
|Rolling Angle||340 °|
|Panning Angle||360 °|
|Battery Life||10 hours hrs|
|Certifications||CE, EAC, KC, FCC, IC, NCC, RCM, SRRC, TELEC|
|Controllable Tilt Range||plus 175° to minus 55°|
|Powered By (Batteries)||Li-Ion|
|Attachment Type||3/8" adapter, 1/4 inch thread hole on the bottom of the gimbal|
|Charging Time||2,6 hours|
|Usage Time||Up to 10 hours|
|Output Connection||Wi-Fi, USB-C port|
|App||Manfrotto Gimbal 300XM|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-10 °C|
|Maximum Working Temperature||45 °C|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.