MagMod MagShoe 2
The Magmod MagShoe 2 is a universal, ergonomic single hand operated cold shoe bracket. Just slide in and lock your flash and you're good to go.
Magmod MagShoe 2 Summary
The updated Magmod MagShoe 2 is a universal, ergonomic single hand operated cold shoe bracket that has been designed to hold larger MagBox Pro softboxes like MagBox Pro 42 Octa and MagBox Pro 36 Strip.
This Magshoe 2 is a must-have for any photographer who wants to work faster, easier and better. Materials have been updated to support the larger MagBox Pro softboxes like the MagBox Pro 42 Octa and MagBox Pro 36 Strip.
- Universal cold shoe mount for camera and off camera set-ups
- Larger boxes supported with new design and materials
- Durable locking mechanism keeps flash in place securely
- Gold anodised colour top
- Single-handed adjustment with large squeeze-type handle
- Slide in and turn dial for fast locking
- No more screws and nuts to work with
- Ergonomic pistol grip offers easily handling
- Works perfectly in combination with the MagRing
- Place on stand or hand-hold
- Compatible with virtually any Speedlight flash
- Includes 1⁄4-20 adapter for flashes like the AD200 or to mount LED light panels and action cameras
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.