The easy-to-use MagMod MagRing 2 is a universal magnetic speedring for attaching larger modifiers like the MagBox to smaller hot-shoe flashes, which features instant-fit mounting even for round-head flashes.
The MagRing 2 is a magnetic speedring that makes attaching larger modifiers like the MagBox to smaller hot-shoe flashes super simple. With a MagGrip* on your flash, attaching a speedlight to the MagRing 2 takes literally 1 second.
Newly optimized for round-head flashes, the MagRing 2 can quickly adapt to either (1) round-head flash or (2) standard speedlites so you can work quickly and confidently.
- FAST, EASY - Just popo in a speedlight - now optimized for round head flashes - shut the door, and get back to shooting. The MagRing 2 makes it easy to fo from on-camera to off--faster than you can reaed this sentence.
- SECOND SHOOTER SOLUTION - Your assistant's flash can be in the same position as yours - no need for a second light stand taking up limited workspace and slowing you down. Whether you're using MagMod modifiers or a MagBox system, using the same lighting angles by two photographers has never been easier.
- RIDICULOUSLY VERATILE - Pop any flash that has a MagGrip 2, our patented universal flash mount, into the MagRing 2. Since the MagGrip 2 works with pretty much any flash, you can use virtually any speedlights you want inside your MagBox Pro.
- DUAL MOUNT - Mouting two flashes at once in the MagRing 2 is easy. With two flahses in the MagRing 2, you've got almost the same power as a studio strobe-without actually having to lug one around.
- ONE BIG HAPPY SYSTEM - We made the MagRing 2 compatible with your exsiting MagMod 2 modifiers. Throw on a MagGrid 2, Pro Gel or MagSphere 2 without removing your flasges from the MagRing 2.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.