MagMod MagBounce Bounce Modifier
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: T5730120H
Earn 54 Park Points
360 degrees of awesome.
Direct light exactly where you want it. Via the awesome power of magnetism, you get 360 degrees of rotation in 4 different configurations.
You also get the flexibility to shoot in both landscape and portrait orientations.
Cool beans, right?
Thanks to its durable material and universal compatibility, the MagBounce is one investment that grows with you as you grow your business.
It fits on virtually any size flash (courtesy of the MagGrip, the core of MagMod's system) including AlienBee strobes.
It's not magic. It's magnets.
Four freakishly strong neodymium magnets embedded in the MagBounce eliminate all of your headaches: They're ninja-quiet. They never weaken. And they attach instantly.
With magnets, you can change modifiers quicker than you can say "abracadabra."
Hey, good lookin'.
Made from a solid piece of durable silicone, the MagBounce squishes into even the smallest corner of your bag.
When you're ready to use it, just pop it back open. This design is a thing of beauty
|The Simplest Soft-Light Modifier Ever MagMod MagBounce|
|What else is included in the box?|
• (1) MagBounce
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flashgun Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.