LUMIX G 25mm f/1.7 lens (Promotional whitebox)
This is a promotional product supplied in a 'white box' to be purchased with G-series cameras
Panasonic Lumix G 25mm F/1.7 ASPH Lens Summary
Please Note This Is A Promotional Product Supplied In A 'white Box' To Be Purchased With Gh5 / G9 Cameras
- 25mm Micro Four Thirds lens (35mm equivalent focal length of 50mm)
- Designed for Panasonic Lumix Mirrorless Cameras with MFT sensor
- Focal length the most similar to what the human eye sees.
- f/1.7 is a fast aperture well suited to low light conditions
- 8 lens elements in 7 groups
Panasonic Lumix G 25mm F/1.7 ASPH Lens In Detail
The Basis for Artwork
Give your photos a beautiful depth of field effect for more impressive, creative shots.
This high-speed F1.7 lens makes it possible. Together with the 25mm focal distance (35mm camera equivalent: 50mm), which is nearly the same viewing angle and sense of perspective as the human eye.
This lens is ideal for both portraits and scenery as you would like for them to be seen – with a clear subject and outstanding colour rendering.
HD Video Support – perfect video-recording
With HD video support any user has everything they need for recording with their LUMIX camera.
Not only does it perform smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure, it also boasts a silent design for enhanced capture of the scene's audio.
What's more, it offers excellent tracking performance – so you won't miss a moment of the action.
8 elements in 7 groups:
- 2 aspherical lenses
- 1 Ultra High Refractive Index lens
Aspherical (ASPH) lenses reduce size and weight, effectively preventing spherical and distortion aberration.
Ultra-high refractive index (UHR) lenses improve optical performance, reduce size and weight, and achieve uniform image quality from the centre to the edges of the image.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.