Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250AW
Fit your compact camera, lens, accessories and personal items in the Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250AW Backpack, ideal for street photography with quick and secure access to your camera so you never miss a moment.
Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250AW Backpack Summary
Made for urban environments, the Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250AW is designed to keep your mirrorless or compact DSLR kit within quick reach. You can also fit a tablet, smartphone, headphones, wallet and other essentials well organised.
- Designed for smooth operation and extra security. Rotate sling to front, unzip side-access pocket and grab kit to shoot. Body-side access to main compartment deters theft while you're on the go.
- You're free to move about with ease thanks to the incredibly slim backpack design, padded back-pad and stability strap. The ideal sling for a day of touring, photo walking and/or commuting.
- Get protection for your photo and personal gear inside and out. Slingshot Edge includes a fully adjustable and padded divider system for gear, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover to protect it from the elements.
- Keep your favourite devices with you! A separate CradleFit pocket keeps your tablet safe from impact. A roomy open zone for personal gear holds a smartphone, headphones, wallet, keys and other non-photo essentials.
- A rugged and durable moulded grab handle at top provides a second carry option.
- Stay hydrated throughout your day and use the stretch side pocket to hold a water bottle or other quick-grab item.
- Sling includes two removable straps with quick-release buckles for adding capacity.
- The fast-access side pocket includes a zipper path from front to back to you can capture a shot in moments.
Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250AW Specifications
- Internal Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 21 cm
- External Dimensions: 26.7 x 15.6 x 48 cm
- Top Compartment: 22 x 10 x 23 cm
- Tablet Compartment: 19.5 x 2 x 23 cm
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.