Lowepro Photo Active BP 200 AW Blue/Black
This compact backpack is ideal for photographers who need a lightweight, rugged outdoor camera backpack to get into nature, and the Lowepro Photo Active BP 200 AW Blue/Black has plenty of space for content creators.
Lowepro Photo Active BP 200 AW Blue/Black Summary
The Lowepro Photo Active BP 200 AW Blue/Black backpack is a great choice for photographers who need a lightweight, rugged outdoor camera backpack to get to into nature or simply for every day use. From a day hike to longer trips, Photo Active BP 200 AW keeps your camera and video gear accessible and protected, so you can capture and share your adventures. You can also get this model in Grey/Black Photo Active BP 200 AW or the larger capacity Photo Active BP 300 AW Blue/Black with 25 litres of storage and sleeve for a 15-inch laptop.
- Divider system opens into 3-tier shelf or folds flat
- Quick access to camera and gear with dual side access panels
- Fits 15-inch laptop or 2L hydration bladder
- Ergonomic, ventilated back panel with ActivZone™
- included All Weather AW Cover™ for protection from the elements
- Microphones, lighting and camera charger
- An extra lens
- Compact tripod, monopod, trekking poles
- 2-litre hydration reservoir (not included)
- Compact action cameras like a DJI Osmo or Mavic.
Lowepro Photo Active BP 200 AW Blue/Black Specifications
- Weight: 1.22 kg
- Total Volume: 16 L
- Internal Dimensions: 24 x 12 x 42 cm
- External Dimensions: 26.5 x 16 x 44.5 cm
- Camera Compartment Dimensions: 22 x 11 x 27 cm
- Top Compartment Dimensions: 24 x 12 x 18 cm
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 23.5 x 1.5 x 34 cm
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.