Lowepro GearUp PRO Camera Box XL II
The Lowepro GearUp PRO Camera Box XL II is a modular insert which fits inside a main Lowepro backpack or can be used as a standalone padded camera bag with room for a body, lenses and your accessories.
Lowepro GearUp PRO Camera Box XL II Summary
The Lowepro GearUp PRO Camera Box XL II is a modular insert which fits inside a compatible Lowepro backpack or can be used as a standalone padded camera bag slung over your shoulder. External dimensions are 31,5 x 16,5 x 22,5 cm and the XL version fits a camera body, a couple of lenses along with several accessories you typically need for day shoots. Feel good too, with over 47% of the fabrics used being recycled and it fits perfectly inside the 84% recycled Lowepro Runabout BP 18L Backpack to create an ultra lightweight day hike solution.
|CAMERA COMPARTMENT DIMENSIONS (CM)|
|GEARBOX EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS (CM)|
|GEARBOX INTERIOR DIMENSIONS (CM)|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.