Lowepro Flipside Trek BP350 AW Grey/Green Backpack
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9363580K
Earn 124 Park Points
Lowepro Flipside Trek BP 350 AW Backpack
|Product features in detail|
Designed to go off-road, store and protect your photography gear, tablet, and personal items in this gray and dark green Flipside Trek BP 350 AW Backpack from Lowepro. The BP 350 holds a compact or professional DSLR camera body and 3-4 lenses in a lower compartment that can be easily retrieved through a body-side access point while the bag is being carried. A CradleFit padded suspended pocket protects your 8" tablet in a front zippered compartment that also offers added organizational for smaller items. A top zippered compartment, dual stretch-mesh side pockets, and multiple external attachment carrying points allow for even more storage and carrying options.
Carrying your gear has never been more comfortable thanks to the ActivZone suspension system that includes adjustable shoulder straps, a sternum strap, and a waist strap for even weight distribution. A built-in all weather cover resides in a zippered pocket at the top of the bag and can be utilized when caught in inclement weather, hiking a muddy trail, or to help deter curious fingers from unzipping your gear when you're not looking.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.