Lowepro Flipside BP 300 AW III Camera Backpack Black
The wildly popular Lowepro Flipside Camera Backpack has been updated as the mark 3 BP 300 AW III in Black, with new moulded EVA bumpers, new quick side access and new PU coating with enhanced zippers.
- Well considered updates to a popular camera backpack making it more weather resistant and durable
- Acres of secure space for gear including a mirrorless camera with lenses or compact drone, plus compact tripod, 13” laptop and 10” tablet
- New quick side-access gives a second entry point for lens or filter changes
- New PU coating, enhanced zippers, and ground protection from new EVA bumpers for added protection
- Designed for day hikes and adventure travel with space and padding for content creators
Lowepro Flipside BP 300 AW III Camera Backpack Black Summary
The Lowepro Flipside BP 300 AW III provide rugged, functional protection for outdoor adventure. A complete design overhaul focused on durability brings fabric, feature and protection upgrades ideal for outdoor shooting. From day hikes to adventure travel, Flipside III is the perfect solution for creators who want to chase light off the beaten path.
The new Flipside III packs mark the next generation of the popular Flipside series and complete the collection’s transition to outdoor capabilities. A suite of new features makes these packs perfect for adventures in the nature! Outdoor enthusiast and advanced photographers alike will appreciate the updated backside-access, fabric upgrades, and more.
- New rugged outdoor usage: upgraded backside-access with front molded EVA bumpers, for setting the bag on its face while keeping gear safe.
- New side-access provides second entry point for quick lens changes.
- Front PU coating and enhanced zippers offer extreme durability and protection from the outer elements.
Great for outdoor shooting, molded front EVA bumpers provide added protection when pack in placed face down on the ground for full backside access offering fast, easy entry to the camera compartment while keeping gear safe and secure. A new grab handle allows you to move the bag more easily in this mode. Additionally, a new side-access provides a second entry point for quick lens changes, and a new stowable waist belt and an adjustable chest strap enhance stability and comfort.
These packs are truly designed with the outdoors in mind. Robust fabrics and front PU coating offer extreme durability and protection from the elements, moisture and abrasion. Enhanced 10mm YKK zippers give a smoother path. All Weather AW Cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
Inside, a new divider layout offers improved opportunity for versatile storage for mirrorless, mixed kit set-ups and non-photo items along with travel tripod, 10” tablet and 13”-15” laptop.
- Mirrorless, DSLR with up to 70-200mm attached and 3-4 extra lenses or compact drone
- Compact tripod
- 13’’ Laptop & 10” Tablet
- Exterior Dimensions 12.2 x 8.7 x 18.1 in 31 x 22 x 46 cm
- Interior Dimensions 10.02 x 4.4 x 15.4 in 26 x 12 x 39 cm
- 3.09 lbs. | 1,4 kg
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.