Lowepro Adventura 160 II
The durable and customisable Lowepro Adventura SH 160 II shoulder bag fits a DSLR camera with kit lens plus extra lens and a flashgun ready for all of your adventures and even has a rain guard stowed.
Everyday. Everywhere. Adventura is ready for wherever your next adventure takes you. Protective and compact this LOWEPRO shoulder camera bag is perfect for a day trip or travel and offers practical features for the occasional photographer or for when shooting with a smaller set-up.
- Compact and protective design is perfect for photo day trips and travel
- A durable, custom-moulded base safeguards gear from moisture, debris and impact
- Adjustable divider system in main compartment lets you customise gear
- Zippered accessory pocket under protective rain flap; built-in memory card pocket; two pleated side pockets
- extra details include comfort-grip grab handle and removable/adjustable, padded shoulder strap, built-in belt loop
Lowepro Adventura SH 160 II Specifications
20.3 x 14.6 x 16.2 cm
23.5 x 15.6 x 18.2 cm
Front Compartment Dimensions
20 x 1 x 12.2 cm
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.