Litra Pro LED Light
Bi-colour lighting on the go. The intelligent design of the Litra Pro was designed for the most demanding run-and-gun scenarios, remote production, mobile studios and impossible-to-light small spaces
• 0-100% fully dimmable light
• Blended/smooth lux beam (No center hot spot)
• Battery life up to 10 hrs (low) 1 hr (high)
• Standard Micro-USB charge port
• Use cordless or with external power
• Intelligent thermal management
• OLED display
• Waterproof to 27m / 90ft.
• 810G MIL SPEC
• Aluminium body
Multiple Mounting Options
• 2 x 1/4" 20 mounts on the bottom and side
• Fits seamlessly on standard cameras and tripods
• Endless mounting options
Best in Class LED Technology
• 1200 Lumen
• Adjustable Color Temperature from 3000 - 6000k
• Flicker free at all Sutter angles
• Factory calibrated LEDs to +/- 100k accuracy
• Full spectrum LEDs with no green spike and enhanced red spectrum
• 95 CRI
• Single or multiple light control
• Factory or user defined presets
• Available on Apple and Android
Size - 70mm X 50mm X 30mm/2.75in x 2in x 1.2in
Weight 170 Grams / 6 oz.
Colour Temperature - 3000 - 6000K >95
Lumen - 1200
Beam Angle - 70°
Battery Life - >10 hr low, >1 hr on high
Charging - Standard Micro-USB Charge Port
Ruggedness - 810G MIL SPEC - Shock/Drop/Thermal/Salt Spray (Waterproof up to 90 feet)
Mounting - 2 x 1/4 20 Side and Bottom
What else is included in the box
• Dome Diffuser
• USB Charging Cable
• DSLR Camera Mount
• GoPro mount
• Carry Bag
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.