- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Lexar Professional USB-C Dual Slot Reader for SD and microSD
The Lexar Professional USB-C Dual Slot Reader for SD and microSD UHS-II cards gives you fast read speeds of up to 312MB/s with simple plug-and-play connectivity and is backwards compatible with USB 3.1 and 2.0.
Earn 25 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Lexar Professional USB-C Dual Slot Reader for SD and microSD Summary
Expedite Your Workflow With Fast Transfer Speeds
To speed up your workflow, the Lexar® Professional USB-C™ Dual-Slot Reader works with SD and microSD UHS-II cards and offers creatives fast transfer speeds up to 312MB/s1 read. For added convenience, it is backwards compatible with UHS-I cards and has a USB-C™ connector to work with USB-C™ computers.
Made For USB-C™ Computers
The Lexar® Professional USB-C™ Dual-Slot memory card reader features a USB-C™ connector which is reversible for convenient plug-and-play functionality making it perfect for USB-C™ computers.
Compatible With USB 3.1 And 2.0 Ports
Designed with a USB 3.2 Gen1 interface, the Lexar® Professional USB-C™ Dual-Slot Reader is also backwards compatible with USB 3.1 and 2.0 ports.
LED Activity Light
The USB-C™ Dual-Slot Reader is designed with a LED activity light so you know when your transfers are complete.
For photographers and videographers on the go, the Lexar® Professional USB-C™ Dual-Slot Reader is small and compact so you can slip it in your pocket and go.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs,facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Interface : USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Connector : USB Type-C
- Transfer Speed : Up to 312MB/s1 (UHS-II), Up to 170MB/s2 (UHS-I)
- Operating Temperature : 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Storage Temperature : -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)
- Dimension (W x L x H) : 41.4 x 135 x 10.6 mm / 1.63” x 5.31” x 0.42” (with cable)
- Weight : 25 g / 0.055 lbs
- Warranty : Two-year limited warranty
- System Supported : Mac® OS X 10.8+, Windows® 10/8/7/Vista/XP, USB-C port
- Accessory : Built-in USB Type-C cable
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.