- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Lexar 256GB Professional 2000x 300MB/s UHS-II V90 SDXC Card Gold
Get blistering performance with the Lexar 256GB Professional 2000x 300MB/s UHS-II V90 SDXC Card Gold series, which is 8K video ready and capable of 260MB/s write speeds with reliable high-speed performance.
Earn 340 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Lexar 256GB Professional 2000x 300MB/s UHS-II V90 SDXC Card Gold Summary
Professional-Level Performance You Can Trust
Quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and extended lengths of Full-HD and cinema-quality 8K video, with a read transfer speed up to 300MB/s . The card also leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance, so you’ll power through post-production with super-fast file transfer from card to computer.
Shoot High-Quality Images And Stunning 4K Video
Using a DSLR, mirrorless or cinema-quality video cameras, you’ll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and extended lengths of Full-HD and 8K video.
Dramatically Accelerate Your Workflow
Lexar® Professional 2000x SD cards offer super-fast speeds of up to 300 MB/s read1 , dramatically accelerating your workflow from start to finish. With write speeds of up to 260 MB/s, handle sequential burst mode and RAW plus JPEG effortlessly, so you never miss a shot.
Designed For Durability
These cards provide the performance you need to capture and store valuable data in a variety of elements. Lexar® Professional 2000x SD cards are temperature-proof, shockproof, vibration-proof, and X-ray-proof.
Backwards Compatible At The Highest UHS-I Speeds
For versatility, the cards are also backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs,facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Speed : up to 300 MB/s read, up to 260 MB/s write
- Operating Temperature : 0 °C to 70 °C (32 °F to 158 °F)
- Storage Temperature : -25 °C to 85 °C (-13 °F to 185 °F)
- Dimension (L x W x H) : 32 mm x 24 mm x 2.1 mm / 1.25” x 0.95” x 0.08”
- Warranty : Limited lifetime warranty
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.