Lexar 128GB Professional 2000x UHS-II V90 SDXC With LRW 450 Reader
This product is no longer available
This set includes the fast performance Lexar 128GB Professional 2000x UHS-II V90 SDXC card with LRW 450 Card Reader delivering blistering speeds for 4K UHD video and image data capture and transfer.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Lexar 128GB Professional 2000x UHS-II V90 SDXC With LRW 450 Reader Summary
Lexar Professional 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards let you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 2000x (300MB/s) (1). The cards leverage UHS-II technology UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for high-speed performance. And with the included SD UHS-II card reader, you'll power through post-production with high-speed card-to-computer file transfer. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
- High-speed, Class 10 performance - leverages UHS-I technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 2000x (300 MB/s)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera and HD camcorder
- Fast file transfer from card to computer to accelerate workflow
- Includes downloadable Image Rescue 4 software to recover lost, deleted photo and video files
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.