Lexar 128GB Professional 2000x SDXC
This product has been discontinued.
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Lexar 128GB Professional 2000x UHS-II SDHC Memory Card with SD UHS-II Reader
Capture high-quality images and record Full HD, 3D, and even 4K video with the 32GB Professional 2000x UHS-II SDXC Memory Card with SD UHS-II Reader from Lexar.
Quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
Lexar Professional 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards let you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 2000x (300MB/s). The cards leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
Improve capture, transfer, and workflow
High-speed performance you can trust. Whether you're a professional photographer, videographer, or enthusiast, Lexar Professional 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards provide performance you can trust. These high-speed cards leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) and provide a read transfer speed up to 2000x (300MB/s) when used with the included SD UHS-II reader. For versatility, the cards also work with UHS-I devices at UHS-I speeds, and they're backwards compatible with older cameras and readers, performing at Class 10 speeds when used with non-UHS devices.
Quickly transfer files with included SD UHS-II reader, dramatically accelerating workflow. The Lexar Professional 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards come with an SD UHS-II reader for high-speed transfer of files. This dramatically accelerates your workflow from start to finish, getting you back behind the camera faster.
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. Using a DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you'll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Recover files with Image Rescue software. Professional 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards include the latest version of Image Rescue software. Image Rescue recovers most photo and select video files, even if they've been erased or the card has been corrupted. The software is available for free download with purchase of the card.
Warranty and support. All Lexar Professional line memory cards come with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by expert technical support.
Outstanding compatibility. The Lexar team works with major camera manufacturers to ensure cards are compatible with their digital cameras - from the simplest to the most complex.
Rigorously tested. All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.