Leica TRINOVID 10x40 Black Chrome
Light and slim design, precise and modern optics with state-of-the-art materials, improved transmission, sharpness, and contrast make the Leica Trinovid a modern icon. It is a versatile and indispensable companion for travelling, events or hiking in nature.
Successor of the original Trinovid
The Leitz Trinovid binoculars of 1958 were a milestone in the development of binoculars. The Trinovid binoculars family is characterized by durability, state-of-the-art image performance and robustness. Almost 60 years later Leica presents a successor to the original Trinovid with the new Leica Trinovid.
The binoculars of the Trinovid-HD family were first produced in 1958. The name stands for three (“tri") innovations (“nov", novelty): ergonomic design, real internal focusing and highest optical performance. The developers have incorporated the core features of the binoculars icon in the new Leica Trinovid – and they have optimized the workmanship of materials and optics throughout.
The new Trinovids are surprisingly sleek thanks to an Uppendahl prism, featuring a light, elegant shape to make beautiful experiences even more intense.
|Front lens diameter||40 mm|
|Exit pupil||4 mm|
|Field of view
at 1,000 yds/m
|Close focusing limit||13.1 ft /4 m|
|Diopter compensation||4 diopters|
|Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers||Yes|
|Eye cup||Adjustable, with 4 detent positions|
|Adjustable interpupillary distance||55-75 mm|
|focusing||Internal focusing using center spindle|
|Number of lenses (per side)||10, with HDC multi-layer coating|
|Prism system||Roof prism system with P40 phase correction coating and HLS HighLux system|
|Coating||HDC multicoating and AquaDura coating on outer lenses|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.41 x 5.75 x 2.09 in|
112 x 146 x 53 mm
|Weight||21.2 oz / 600 g|
|Package includes||with contoured Neoprene carrying strap, front lens and eyepiece caps, calf leather bag (black)|
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.