- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 Classic Steel Rim Lens
The Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 is a Classic Steel Rim Lens with modern manufacturing for rangefinder cameras, offering a focus lock, zero distortion and is the king of bokeh thanks to a wide maximum aperture.
Earn 3450 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Beautifully crafted prime lens with a timeless design and classic 35mm focal length ideal for many styles of photography
- No distortion optical design, which renders distinct bokeh and smooth defocus areas thanks to a wide maximum aperture
- Compact and lightweight design, perfectly suited to all-day shooting and capturing unique moments discreetly
- Set to become a modern classic, through desirable design language and robust made in Germany build quality
- High-speed Summilux lens optimised for low light photography to capture landscapes, city, portraits, street photography and travel
Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 Classic Steel Rim Lens Summary
Designed with classic styling to complement film and digital M rangefinder cameras, the Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 Classic Steel Rim Lens (model 11301), features original optical and exterior design adjusted for modern manufacturing. With a popular 35mm focal length, fast aperture and stainless steel front ring, this beautifully made Leica M lens is set to become a firm favourite with many rangefinder users, especially Leica M6 photographers.
The glass is designed to capture images with no distortion, providing a slightly wide, yet natural field of view for subjects as diverse as landscapes, portraits, city and street photography, for which Leica is famed. An f/1.4 aperture will also help you to gather light even in the dimmest
Regardless of which subject you’re capturing the Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 Classic Steel Rim Lens offers a wide maximum aperture for beautiful bokeh rendition and silky-smooth defocus effects. This provides ample opportunity to experiment with depth of field and isolate your subject within the frame, highlighting fine details with smooth falloff transitioning to soft out of focus areas in the composition.
Key Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 Classic Steel Rim Lens Features
- A classic prime lens with stainless steel front ring
- Original optical and product design with slight adjustments to modern production processes
- Focus lock in focus ring
- No distortion
- Ultra compact and fast wide angle lens
- True King of bokeh
- High-speed Summilux lens optimised for low-light photography
- Made in Germany
What’s in the box
- Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 Lens for M Mount (11301)
- Lens front cap
- Original lens hood
- Round lens hood (E46)
- Lens rear cap
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 53|
|Length (mm): 41|
|Weight (g): 320|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.3|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 11|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 4 aspherical elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Launching at the same time as Leica’s first M6 film camera for decades, is this beautifully crafted Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 Classic Steel Rim Lens. The 35mm prime combines effortless styling, which includes a stainless steel front ring, with a fast aperture and high optical quality. Size matters and the Summilux-M 35mm is extremely compact, perfectly balanced on any rangefinder camera, with a lightweight design for discreet all-day shooting without fatigue.
Low light performance is excellent and Leica refers to this as the King of Bokeh thanks to the fast and bright maximum f/1.4 aperture design. This allows you to play with depth of field and separate your subject from distractions in the frame, while drawing-out beautiful bokeh in a variety of lighting conditions.
Images are rendered without distortion and the 35mm focal length is ideal for a broad range of subjects, ensuring this recently developed Leica lens is set to become a modern classic. Whether you shoot film or digital adding the Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 Classic Steel Rim Lens is sure to provide many years of enjoyment, exquisite results and Leica’s unique charm.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.