Leica D-Lux 7 Street Kit
The D-Lux 7 Street Kit from Leica combines the powerful 17MP compact camera and 24-75mm equivalent lens with an extra battery, handgrip and cord for all you need to head out and capture the perfect moment
- Extremely compact camera with built-in 24-75 mm equivalent lens and 17MP micro four thirds sensor
- Everything included in the kit to head out and capture perfect moments in stills or 4K 30p movies
- All day shooting and highly capable even in low light thanks to lightweight body with bright aperture lens
- Clever post-focus function allows photographers to change the focus point even after taking a picture
- Discreet and versatile shooting thanks to high quality EVF along with bright 3” LCD touchscreen
Leica D-Lux 7 Street Kit Summary
Leica has released the D-Lux 7 Street Kit for photographers to head out and capture fleeting street scenes and more, with 17 megapixel stills and 4K videos. The kit combines an accomplished compact camera model with a number of useful accessories to make all day shooting a breeze. They’ve included a stylish paracord hand strap, metal handgrip and extra battery to provide all day shooting stamina. A bright, fast aperture zoom lens with 24-75mm equivalent focal width is versatile enough to capture a wide range of subjects from street scenes, to portraits, travel architecture and more. Easy to use features ensure any level of photographer can enjoy all that Leica has to offer in this camera, not least beautiful photos with elusive Leica style.
The combined weight of the camera and built-in lens with accessories is under 500g making for an extremely powerful kit in a lightweight body, perfect to tackle all day shooting in any setting. With low light a lens needs to be as fast as possible and the D-Lux 7 delivers without missing a beat, no matter how low light levels dip. A high quality electronic viewfinder with 2,760K pixels allows the user to perfectly frame the moment no matter how fleeting, whilst the 3-inch touchscreen provides easy camera control together with instant reviews of images and videos.
What’s in the box
- Leica D-Lux 7, black
- Leica Paracord Handstrap, black, created by COOPH
- Leica Handgrip D-Lux 7, black
- Automatic lens cap, black
- Extra battery, BP-DC 15
Leica has taken the popular D-Lux 7 compact camera and added a number of accessories to create a complete photographers kit for tackling street photography and many more subjects. The built-in zoom lens has an equivalent focal width of 24-75mm making it suitable for not just street photography, but also portraits, travel and cityscapes. With such a lightweight compact camera weighing just 403g users can enjoy shooting all day long, whether capturing the perfect moment in high quality 17MP stills or with 4K 30p movies. The micro four thirds sensor provides excellent detail and resolution, along with a dash of Leica’s signature look, enabling users to capture beautiful images and videos.
Low light is where the D-Lux 7 excels thanks to the particularly bright aperture on the zoom lens, ideal for many shooting situations. Of course this compact camera looks gorgeous too, with distinct styling as is typical with Leica cameras across all of their ranges. The inclusion of an extra battery, stylish handstrap and metal grip makes for a brilliant kit for photographers who love Leica styling combined with all day shooting stamina. Add in clever post-focus functionality with easy connectivity to share your work and this becomes a highly desirable compact camera kit for users of all levels.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.