Leica D-Lux 7 Silver Compact Digital Camera
The compact and powerful Leica D-Lux 7 in Silver metal brings effortless 4K movies and 17 megapixel images in beautiful Leica styling for versatile, compact all day shooting.
Leica D-Lux 7 Compact Digital Camera In Silver
Leica Camera are excited to announce the newest version of its most popular enthusiast compact camera, the Leica D-Lux 7 – an incredibly capable and travel-friendly camera that yields big image quality and detailed video recording. The Leica D-Lux 7 comes with improved specifications such as a new 17 megapixel 4/3rds sensor for high-res images, balanced with excellent low light performance.
The sensor is perfectly matched to a 24-75mm equivalent Vario-Summilux zoom lens with a fast f/1.7-2.8 aperture. Also boasting high resolutions are the integrated electronic viewfinder and new 3" touchscreen display, ensuring improved viewing and faster operation. The D-Lux 7 offers many firsts for the D-Lux line, including the first to include a "post focus" 4K photo feature, USB charging and integrated Bluetooth to augment its Wi-Fi connectivity with the Leica FOTOS app.
Equally capable for video as well as stills, the D-Lux 7 can record 4K video in 24, 25 or 30 fps as well as recording in 4K photo capture modes. The camera comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 17 MP 4/3rds sensor – High image quality even in low light
- 24-75mm f/1.7-2.8 Vario-Summilux lens with O.I.S. – Versatile all-purpose zoom
- Integrated EVF – Crystal clear viewing even in direct sunlight
- 3" 1.24 million dot touchscreen LCD – Quicker operation of settings such as AF
- High speed AF and burst shooting (11 fps) – Capture every moment
- 4K photo capture and "post focus" modes – Adjust focus after taking the picture
- 4K video recording
- Integrated Bluetooth and W-Fi with Leica FOTOS app connectivity
- USB charging via power bank or PC
- The perfect everyday, everywhere compact camera
Also available in Leica D-Lux 7 in Black, one of the most popular Leica compact cameras. Optional accessories include a metal handgrip which provides single handed shooting and extra BP-DC 15 battery for longer shooting times.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 340|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 11|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 17|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 75 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 66|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 118|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 403|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 200 - 25600 (expands down to 100)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 1.7|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 50|
|Minimum ISO: 200|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 3|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 3.1|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1240000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 22|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2760000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.