Leica APO Summicron SL 35mm f/2 ASPH Lens Black Anodised
With a versatile focal range, the Leica APO Summicron SL 35mm F/2 ASPH Black Anodised Lens offers full frame L Mount users a fast, bright and accomplished lens with sharp details and beautiful results.
Leica APO Summicron SL 35mm F/2 ASPH Black Anodised Lens for L Mount Summary
Designed as a full frame prime for the L-mount system is the Leica APO Summicron SL 35mm F/2 ASPH Black Anodised lens. The highly regarded, slightly wide-angle focal width is ideal for a broad range of subjects from portraits and documentary, to street photography and travel-inspired work. You can also train this lens on architecture and landscapes, the possibilities are endless. The SL 35mm F/2 lens measures just 102 mm where 13 lens elements are arranged in 11 groups, which includes five aspherical surface lenses. These are responsible for rendering high resolution detail, reduced chromatic aberrations and the beautiful results which can be achieved with this distinguished model in the L Mount lens range.
Autofocus is fast, accurate and near silent thanks to a specially developed Dual Syncro Drive which moves the focus elements. Effective sealing against dust, moisture and water spray, and Aquadura® coating of the exposed lens surfaces, the lenses can be used without a second thought in almost any weather conditions.
- Full-frame L-Mount prime lens
- High performance from a compact size with ingenious engineering
- Classic focal length for reportage
- Fast and silent focusing thanks to extremely precise autofocus with Dual Syncro Drive
- Prevention of stray light and reflections by high-quality coating and optimised mechanical design
- AquaDura® coating against dust and splash water for the everyday-use under extreme conditions
- Focus range: 0.27m to infinity
- Filter mount: E67
- "Made in Germany“ with highest quality standards
Leica APO Summicron SL 35mm F/2 ASPH Black Anodised Lens In More Detail
Picture quality, speed, and particularly important for professional use – a robust construction are the main advantages of all APO-Summicron-SL-Lenses.
The APO-Summicron-SL-Lenses were designed from scratch for the mirrorless SL System. That means that the optical and sensor design, as well as the imaging process match perfectly to achieve the highest quality.
They offer maximum detail transfer and pure colour reproduction from the centre to the edges, over all distances and all F-stop settings.
Leica APO-Summicron-SL-Lenses already achieve extremely high detail contrast close to diffraction limit, which makes them particularly suitable for the creative use of planes of sharpness and unsharpness and the distinct isolation of subject details. Thanks to their shallow depth of field and exceptional imaging performance, every single lens guarantees the special look for which Leica photography is renowned.
Dual Syncro Drive Precision autofocus: The APO-Summicron-SL-Lenses focus from infinity to the closest focusing distance with exceptional speed and achieve absolute top performance ratings in the demanding professional camera segment.
Design “Made in Germany": Seals on the front element, the focusing ring, and the bayonet ensure that lenses mounted on the camera are exceptionally well protected against the ingress of light rain and particles of dust and dirt. In addition to this, Leica AquaDura coating provides effective protection of the exposed surfaces of lenses against dirt and scratching for the everyday use under the often extreme conditions of professional photography.
The lens hoods of the SL-Lenses are ideally matched to each individual lens and prevent light from the sides entering the lens. A perfectly computed lens hood is essential for maximum contrast in every lighting situation.
The Leica SL eye-detection function allows focused portraits, even when using the shallow depth of field offered by the APO-Summicron-SL-Lenses.
What’s in the box
- Leica APO Summicron SL 35mm F/2 ASPH Black Anodised Lens for L Mount
- Lens hood (no. 12306)
- Rear lens cap SL (no. 16064)
- Lens cap E67 (order no. 16045)
- Soft case (no. 439-606.142-000)
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: L Mount Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 73|
|Length (mm): 102|
|Weight (g): 720|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: 0.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.27|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 5 aspherical elements, MC and Aquadura coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.