Leica 30-90mm f/3.5-5.6 Vario Elmar S ASPH Lens Black Anodised
With the Leica Pro format of the S-System (30x45mm), this compact standard zoom lens corresponds to a 24-72mm lens in 35mm systems. It is the only 3-times zoom lens in the digital medium-format market.
The Leica Vario-Elmar-S 30-90mm f3.5-5.6 ASPH. combines a very versatile range of focal lengths, compact dimensions and low weight with excellent image quality over the entire focal length range, from infinity to close-up, at widest aperture and stopped down. Its performance makes the lens a full-fledged alternative to fixed focal-length lenses. The lens is primarily characterized by its compactness and light-weight; it boosting the photographer's flexibility, particularly in travel, fashion and photo journalism.
The Leica S-System lens uses a very sophisticated design: 14 lenses in four groups, including nine lenses with partial anomalous dispersion, three of which are fluoride lenses with particularly low dispersion for reducing chromatic aberrations. To minimize the monochromatic aberrations, the rear lens uses two aspherical surfaces; at the same time, an aspherical surface on the front lens element of the second group ensures close-up image quality, and contributes towards reducing of distortion. Sealed against dust and splash water guarantees outstanding durability and reliability.
Like all Leica S-lenses, the Leica Super-Elmar-S 30-90mm f3.5-5.6 ASPH. guarantees perfect images without digital correction, thus allowing photographers to focus purely on a creative image composition.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Leica Lenses S mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.