- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
LEE Filters 100mm System 0.3 Neutral Density Grad Soft Filter
The LEE Filters 100mm System 0.3 Neutral Density Grad Soft Filter provides 1 stop of light compensation and a soft graduation for the lightest ND in the LEE range.
Earn 94 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
LEE Filters 100mm System 0.3 Neutral Density Grad Soft Filter
The LEE Filters 100mm System 0.3 Neutral Density Grad Soft Filter enables the photographer to selectively adjust exposure across the frame by 1 Stop.
The LEE Filters range of Neutral Density (ND) Graduated Filters enable the photographer to selectively adjust exposure across the frame without affecting colour balance.
They are almost an essential in modern landscape photography on both digital and film cameras and come in a range of strengths denoting the light stopping power of the filter.
Compatible with both digital and film photography
Whatever format you shoot, ND Grads help cameras record scenes more like we see them with a broad tonal range that's lost if not captured in the moment.
Precise creative control
There is a place in landscape photography for both hard and soft grads. Which one you decide to use will depend mainly on the subject matter of your image.
As a general rule, a hard grad would be used for images containing a horizon, or any hard transition between the sky and the foreground - even with jagged or mountainous horizons, the exposure can be controlled far easier with a hard grad.
Soft grads perform best in woodland, mist, or interiors. Anywhere where there is no definite transition between sky and foreground, a soft grad will gently balance exposure across the image.
The most common use for a single ND grad would be to balance the exposure difference between the sky and the foreground in a landscape image, retaining the natural colours and detail without over-exposing and "burning out" parts of the image.
For example, when photographing a landscape in which the sky is much brighter than the foreground, placing the neutral density part of the filter onto the sky in the frame will reduce the sky exposure without affecting the foreground. This enables cloud detail to be kept correctly exposed in the picture, and avoids the "white out" effect caused by exposing for the foreground. Even with the advent of digital RAW capture and image manipulation, ND grads remain an important tool, as lost highlight detail (in the same way as a burnt out area in a transparency) cannot be recovered if above the maximum recording threshold.
ND Grads can be stacked together, or with other filters, so you can respond to almost any lighting situation.
The Lee 100 System is the most popular due to the versatile size of the filters suitable for many lenses. They are available in a range of densities and graduations which includes:
- LEE100 0.3 ND Grad Soft Filter - This filter with 1 stop
- LEE100 0.45 ND Grad Soft Filter
- LEE100 0.6 ND Grad Soft Filter
- LEE100 0.75 ND Grad Soft Filter
- LEE100 0.9 ND Grad Soft Filter
- LEE100 1.2 ND Grad Soft Filter
- Set of 3x ND Soft Grad Filters
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Lens Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.