LEE Elements Variable ND Filter 2-5 Stops 82mm
The LEE Elements Variable ND Filter 2-5 Stops 82mm is a screw-in VND with precise ND adjustment from fluid-smooth adjustment rings and positive end stops, that doesn't affect colour for photos and video.
LEE Elements Variable ND Filter 2-5 Stops 82mm Summary
Designed for photographers and videographers alike, who insist on quality and performance, this new LEE Elements Variable ND Filter is available in the largest 82mm screw-in size, allowing users to achieve 2-5 stops of precise ND adjustment without the need to pack and carry several different ND options.
Fully adjustable to increase or decrease the amount of light entering the lens over a precise two to five stop range, without affecting the image colour. LEE Elements Variable NDs combine fluid-smooth adjustment rings, with positive end stops and clearly defined stop markers to achieve exactly the desired amount of density adjustment and prevent cross polarisation.
- Class-leading optical performance, including with ultra-wide-angle lenses
- Rugged design for any weather conditions
- Quick and easy screw-in attachment without the need for a filter holder system
- Multilayer optical coatings deliver anti-reflective, hydrophobic and oleophobic (resists oil deposits like fingerprints)
- Impact-resistant protective hard case and cleaning cloth included
- Supporting content creators with real-time exposure control in dynamic lighting situations and the ability to switch from stills to motion
The Elements 2-5 stop variable ND filters range are available in the following thread sizes. You can check the front of your lens for a ø diameter mark in mm to ensure the correct size:
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.