LEE Elements Circular Polariser Filter 82mm
The LEE Elements Circular Polariser Filter 82mm reduces reflections with precise fluid-smooth control over polarisation and minimal vignetting in a convenient screw-in attachment for the front lens thread.
LEE Elements Circular Polariser Filter 82mm Summary
Fully adjustable to increase or decrease the degree of polarisation and reduce unwanted reflections in water, glass and other reflective surfaces, as well as enhancing sky colour, contrast and detail.
LEE Elements Circular Polarisers feature a fluid-smooth adjustment ring making the achievement of exactly the right amount of polarisation easy, without having to take your eye away from the viewfinder or rear screen. Designed to produce minimal to zero vignetting, even with very wide-angle lenses. This is the largest in the range.
- Class-leading optical performance, including with ultra-wide-angle lenses
- Available across four popular sizes: 67, 72, 77 and 82mm
- Rugged design for any weather conditions
- Quick and easy screw-in attachment without the need for a filter holder system
- Multilayer optical coatings deliver anti-reflective, hydrophobic and oleophobic (resists oil deposits like fingerprints)
- Impact-resistant protective hard case and cleaning cloth included
- Supporting content creators with real-time exposure control in dynamic lighting situations and the ability to switch from stills to motion
The screw-in Elements Circular Polariser range are available in the following thread sizes, check the front of your lens for a ø diameter mark in mm to ensure the correct size for your lens:
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!