Lee 85 Develop Kit
Lee 85 Develop Kit
Lee Filters LEE85 Develop Kit with LEE85 Holder, Pouch, 0.6 ND Filter, Adaptor Rings and Stopper (L85K2). LEE85 Develop Kit, develop your photography with creative long-exposures and effective contrast control.
Lee 85 Develop Kit in detail
LEE85 Develop Kit, develop your photography with creative long-exposures and effective contrast control.
Designed for photographers on-the-go
The new LEE85 System has been designed specifically for smaller bodied camera s and photographers who want to travel light without compromising on filter quality or versatility.
The Holder is precision engineered from aluminiumand is both compact and easy-to-use. It's perfect for any kind of photography on-the-go, especially handheld.
The LEE85 System offers complete creative freedom with a wide range of filters including Neutral Density Grads, long exposure Stoppers and a clip-on Polariser. The Holder can be used with up to three filter slotsplus the Polariser.
The locking dial enables the Holder to be securely attached to the Adaptor Ring and rotated freely or locked at a specific angle.
The LEE85 Holder is highly versatile and (just like the LEE100 System Holder) can be configured with 1, 2 or 3 filter slots using the included modular guide blocks.
LEE85 Graduated and Standard ND filters feature clearly labelled grip tabs. These increase the visible area and keep fingerprints off the filter zone.
The LEE85 Polariser simply clicks onto the Holder (either on or off the camera ) and can then be precisely rotated for just the right degree of polarisation.
With the sturdy LEE85 System Pouch your entire LEE85 filter system is close-to-hand when you need it.
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: ND Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.