Langly Weekender Flight Bag With Camera Cube Navy
When you're travelling light, but need a versatile option for both photography and general travel, the Weekender Flight Bag with Camera Cube is your ideal companion.
A general carry bag, computer, camera or POD cast, sound gear. It does it all.
This camera bag has two compartments separated by an internal zip-away divider. The lower compartment houses the removable camera cube and is accessed via the large front opening. The camera cube with it's padded interior and 6 internal dividers will keep your equipment stowed safe and sound on your travels.
The upper compartment, accessed via either the front zip or the roll top closure is perfect for everyday items such as clothing, books, etc. Unzipping the internal divider transforms the Weekender Flight Bag from a camera bag to an everyday bag - perfect for college, work or those around town missions without your camera.
The camera cube is large enough to hold 1 body and up to 4 lenses, sound gear or drone.
- Flight Bag
- Water resistant Rugged Twill fabric for durability and ultimate weather protection. Rugged Twill is a material that softens and wears in with use
- Camera Cube includes 6 customizable foam inserts designed to cradle any camera body, DSLR, Mirrorless or Film and up to 4 lenses
- Padded 13in laptop pocket - with side and top access.
- Removable Camera Cube can be used independently of the backpack
- Internal divider between the upper and lower compartments zips away to provide a large internal space when used as a standard flight bag
- German engineered Fidlock Magnetic V-Buckles provide quick access and closure
- Internal padded sleeve for tablet or small laptop (up to 13.3")
- Removable padded shoulder strap with black powder coated aluminium buckles and strap hardware, adjustable shoulder pad, strap length adjustable up to 47"
- EVA foam reinforced back panel retains the bags shape
- Large internal zipped pocket for storing documents and other items and six small internal open pockets
- External hidden zip pocket for storing valuables
- Langly silicon printed logo on the front of the bag
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.