Langly Bravo Mirrorless Shoulder Bag Clay
Designed for mirrorless camera set ups and those that like to travel light when out on a shoot.
The Bravo Camera Shoulder Bag is a lightweight travel bag that provides just the right amount of space and protection for your essential gear.
A waterproof outer lining with a rolltop closure and Fidlock Slider buckles safely secures your camera gear from the elements.
Use it as your go-to camera bag for your mirrorless set up, or take out the removeable inserts to convert this bag into a daily commuter / courier style bag.
- Mirrorless Shoulder Bag
- 840D Nylon fabric with waterproof TPU coating for ultimate weather protection.
- Main compartment features a Zip and Roll top closure secured with German engineered Fidlock slider buckles which slide to open and magnetically snap to close.
- Works as an every day shoulder bag and a specialist camera bag.
- 2 x side pockets can accommodate a small water bottle or other accessory.
- 2 x front and rear pockets for quick access to essentials.
- Additional hidden front zip pocket for stowing wallet or passport.
- Internal sleeve accommodates a tablet up to iPad Pro size.
- Removable padded internal dividers can be configured to cradle any mirrorless or Micro Four-Thirds (M4/3) camera and 2 lenses.
- Practical, no-nonsense design helps you keep a low profile.
- Reflective shoulder strap.
- High density base foam for gear protection.
Dimensions: 33cm x 10cm x 22cm / 13inch x 4inch x 9inch (LxWxH)
Weight: 1.2 kg. / 2.75 lbs
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.