Kondor Blue Sony FX3 Ultimate Rig Space Grey
The Kondor Blue Sony FX3 Ultimate Camera Rig in Space Grey has a built-in Arca Swiss Plate (which fits new DJI Ronin), NATO rails on all sides and a record button with protocols for Sony LANC and Panasonic.
Kondor Blue Sony FX3 Ultimate Rig Space Grey Summary
- Ultimate Rig for Sony FX3 video camera
- Built-in Arca Swiss Plate on the bottom of the cage allowing compatibility with the new DJI Ronin.
- NATO rails on all sides of the cage
- The NATO rail on top is removable allowing for the use of Sony's FX3 XLR top handle.
- Multiple 1/4"" and four 3/8"" threaded holes with Arri Locator Pins for Anti-twist accessories such as Mini Quick Release Plates from Kondor Blue
- *NEW* Safety Pin Cold Shoe: making sure your cold shoe accessories will NEVER slip out.
- Built-in Hex tools on the bottom of the cage.
- Modular design allowing you to remove side plates if desired.
Top Handle Features
- Start/Stop Record Button. Supports both Sony LANC and Panasonic Protocols providing Compatibility for most cameras such as Z Cam, Blackmagic, Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC, etc.
- Five 3/8"" threaded holes with Arri Locator Pins for Anti-twist Accessories such as our Mini Quick Release Plates
- Over Eighteen 1/4"" hole options for mounting accessories
- 15mm Side Rod Support for EVF or Monitors
- Cold Shoe mounts on each end of the Handle
- Mounted via Nato Rail and can also slide on to both Left and Right Sides of Cage
- Includes Start/Stop cable
In The Box
- 1x Sony FX3 Cage with Remote NATO Top Handle
- 1x Arri/501 Universal Baseplate
- 1x Sony E Mount Cine Cap
- 2x PPSH 12"" Rods
- 1x Rosette Arm Bundle
- 1x V Mount Battery Plate
- 1x FZ100 Dummy Battery to DC 1.35
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.