- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Kenro Kenair Repositionable Adhesive Spray 400ml
The Kenro Kenair Repositionable Adhesive Spray 400ml is neutral PH7, acid-free, CFC free, non-carcinogenic spray for mounting paper, foam board, film, photo paper and allows you to remove and reposition the item.
Earn 10 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Kenro Kenair Repositionable Adhesive Spray 400ml Summary
Kenair 400ml colourless adhesive sprays are used for mounting materials such as paper, stencils, foam board, film, textiles, acetate film, photo paper, layout paper, etc. It will not show through or wrinkle lightweight materials.
Available in two versions, the Kenair Repositionable Adhesive Spray (KENR08) allows you to remove and reposition the item being mounted as required, whereas the Kenair Permanent Adhesive Spray (KENR09) creates a secure, permanent bond once the adhesive has set.
These easy-to-use sprays are PH7 (neutral), acid-free, CFC free, non-carcinogenic and supplied in recyclable packaging.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.