- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Joby TelePod Sport
Earn 43 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Solid construction with invisible footprint and wobble free when fully extended.
- Use as Grip, Stand, Extended Stand and Extended Grip.
- Draining system on the pole allows for easy maintenance and allows to be used in any action environment.
- Class leading length allows for drone like images when using a 360 Camera.
Joby TelePod Sport
Go HUGE with this mighty action packed pole.
High Quality waterproof extension pole for the latest Action and 360 photo cameras. Super strong for use on the move and some insane extra length to help you create huge group shots and outdoor actions scenes. Works in 4 killer modes; Handgrip, Extended Grip, Tabletop Tripod, Elevated Tripod.
Capturing the latest Action content takes it’s toll on equipment. That has led us to create the TelePod SPORT extendable pole and tripod set. This is our strongest and longest Content Creation pole to date and comes with it’s own uniquely design Tripod base which can also be used on it’s own as a sol id grip.
The TelePod SPORT has been designed with the latest Action and 360 Cameras from GoPro, DJI and Insta360 in mind and the crazy extendable le ngth (up to 1200mm / 47in) allows you to create Drone Like footage (the pole is also invisible to 360 cameras) or huge group shots. The TelePod SPORT comes as a kit with Extendable Pole, Solid Tripod Base and Pin Joint Mount. It fits any hardware up to 500g via ¼ 20 moun t and easily fits in a bag for any
Designed for the latest 360 and Action Cameras Invisible footprint and solid build for use on the go.
Use Pole and Tripod base together or utilize as separate awesome bits of kit.
Solid & Dependable
Our strongest stable tripod base which can be used on it’s own or as a grip/stand for the extendable pole.
Reach Out & Create
The longest extendable pole in class to capture drone like footage in any crazy environment.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Mini Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.