Hoya 46mm UX II PL-CIR Circular Polariser Filter
Hoya 46mm UX II PL-CIR Circular Polariser Filter
- Available in sizes from 37mm to 82mm diameter
- Controls reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass, leaves and blue skies
- Increases saturation and improves contrast
- Rotating frame controls polarising effect
- Slim filter frame - avoids vignetting on wide angle lenses, also holds a lens cap
- High quality HOYA glass
HOYA's 'UX' CIR-PL filter is a renewed version of the previous Slim CIR-PL model. It sits within the new 'UX' essential series, alongside the slim 'UX' UV filter.
The 'UX' series is a design concept, aimed at users wishing to improve their photography. It offers HOYA's famous quality, at reasonable prices, with basic and contemporary features.
'UX' in the series name stands for "User eXperience", inspired by the memorable experiences that users acquire through using these filters. By naming this series 'UX', HOYA aims to offer users better individual experiences through all the activities connected with their photography.
The UX CIR-PL filter can be used with both digital and film cameras. It is used to control reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass, leaves and blue skies, increasing saturation and improving contrast. Polarising filters' structure incorporates a polarising film, sandwiched between two pieces of glass. The front part of the filter frame is able to rotate, allowing the polarising film to be positioned at the desired angle.
Hoya UX filters use a low-profile aluminium frame which avoids vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses. They also have front threads which are able to hold other filters and lens caps.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.