HD PENTAX-FA 77mm f/1.8 Limited Lens Silver
The Silver HD PENTAX-FA 77mm Limited Lens is designed for full frame cameras but is equally at home on APS-C and provides a short telephoto for portraits with bright f/1.8 aperture for smooth bokeh.
- Compact short telephoto lens design ideal for portraits and all day hand held shooting
- High quality image results from Pentax HD optical coating with well controlled flare and ghosting
- Suitable for full frame and APS-C camera bodies (115.5mm equivalent) in a choice of Silver and Black
- Rounded aperture delivers smooth out of focus bokeh perfect for portraits
- High quality metallic construction with Limited lens appeal and typical attention to detail
HD PENTAX-FA 77mm f/1.8 Limited Lens Silver summary
The lens with a moderate telephoto focal length is perfect for portraits. Thanks to the optimal correction of chromatic aberrations, it is able to precisely reproduce even the finest details, such as hair.
The fast F1.8 aperture offers crop possibilities and when stopped down to F4, it offers a delicate bokeh effect that suits portrait photography well.
- Short-telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Pentax K-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 115.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Fixed Rear Element Extension focusing system helps to maintain high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy throughout the focusing range, from 2.3' to infinity.
- Built-in lens hood protects against stray light from causing lens flare or ghosting and also guards the front element from accidental scratching or impacts.
- Aluminum-alloy lens housing is both durable and lightweight.
HD PENTAX-FA 77mm f/1.8 Limited Lens Specifications
|Lens Mount||Pentax K|
|Angle of View||31.5°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Weight||9.52 oz / 270 g|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.