HD PENTAX-FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited Lens Black
The HD PENTAX-FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited Lens in Black is suited to a variety of subjects with its standard focal range for full frame and 66mm on APS-C cameras, and comes with typical meticulous design.
- Bright aperture excels in low light and offers a fine depth of field for portraiture and other subjects
- Slim pancake style lens well suited to all day shooting on either full frame or crop cameras
- High quality design and solid construction typical of Limited lenses from Pentax
- High grade optical coatings result in beautifully rendered images with natural colour and detail
- Available in black seen here or silver to suit K-mount camera body styling
HD PENTAX-FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited Lens Black summary
In purely mathematical terms, the standard lens of the series with its focal length of 43 mm corresponds exactly to the diagonal of the image sensor of a 35 mm full-frame camera, and thus to the natural angle of vision of the human eye.
The smoothness and richness of tonal gradation give a sense of three-dimensionality. An impressive effect that many photographers particularly appreciate about the PENTAX system.
The high light intensity in combination with the bright and large viewfinder of a PENTAX SLR camera offers a special experience when taking pictures.
- Normal-length 43mm lens is designed for full-frame Pentax K-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 64.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.9 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- PENTAX smc multi-layer coating helps to greatly reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Slim, pancake form factor results in a sleek and extremely portable design well-suited for everyday shooting.
- Eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
HD PENTAX-FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited Lens Specifications
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
|1.5' / 45.72 cm
|7 Elements in 6 Groups
|49 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
|2.5 x 1.1" / 63.5 x 27.94 mm
|5.5 oz / 156 g
|Offer Category: N/A
|Offer Product Type: N/A
|Aperture ring: Yes
|Constant Aperture: Yes
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A
|Diameter (mm): 64
|Length (mm): 27
|Weight (g): 155
|Distance scale: Yes
|DoF scale: Yes
|Environmental Sealing: N/A
|Focus distance limiter: N/A
|Focal length: 43 mm
|Focus method: N/A
|Filter Thread: N/A
|Full time manual: N/A
|Hood supplied: Yes
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A
|Lens mount: N/A
|Lens Materials: N/A
|Maximum focal length: 43
|Maximum magnification: 0.12
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.9
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A
|Max Format size: N/A
|Minimum focal length: 43
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.45
|Minimum aperture (number): 22
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A
|Motor type: N/A
|Number of diaphragm blades: 8
|Power zoom: N/A
|Special elements / coatings: HD + Super Protect coatings
|Tripod collar: N/A
|Lens type: N/A
|Lens Level: N/A
|Best For: N/A
|Best For Holiday and Landscape: Yes
|Best For Interior and Architecture: N/A
|Best For Fashion and Portrait: N/A
|Best For Macro and Still Life: Yes
|Best For Astro: N/A
|Best For Street: Yes
|Best For Wildlife and Sport: N/A
|Zoom lock: N/A
|Zoom method: N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!