HD PENTAX-FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited Lens Black
The HD PENTAX-FA 31mm Limited lens Black is at home on full frame and APS-C K-mount DSLR's, and boasts a compact design for all day shooting with high quality construction plus HD and SMC coated optics
- Excellent focal width ideal as an all day lens for a variety of subjects from street to portraits
- High quality results from Pentax optical design with HD and SMC lens coatings
- Smooth creamy bokeh rendered by the 9-blade rounded aperture
- Bright aperture provides thin focal plane with excellent subject isolation
- Compact design can be easily hand held with full frame and APS-C crop sensor cameras
HD PENTAX-FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited Lens Black summary
Based on the FA Limited Lens series, renowned for their meticulous attention in every detail, the HD Pentax-FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited lens from Pentax is a wide angle prime well-suited for everyday shooting applications. Its bright f/1.8 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. A nine-blade rounded diaphragm also contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality. This lens features a PENTAX high-grade HD coating for exceptional image rendition, which controls ghosting and flare to realize high contrast imagery with accurate, neutral color balance, plus protective SP coating on the front lens surface to repel dust, stains, and debris. The barrel, hood, and cap are all made of high-grade aluminum, meticulously machined for an attractive appearance and beautiful texture, and the lens barrel features a mount pointer made of Shippoyaki enamel ware.
- Wide-angle 31mm lens is designed for full-frame Pentax K-mount cameras, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 46.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- PENTAX High-grade HD multi-coating coating helps to greatly reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- SP (Super Protect) coating is applied to the front lens surface to repel dust and stains. Compact form factor results in a sleek and extremely portable design well-suited for everyday shooting.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, circular bokeh quality.
HD PENTAX-FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited Lens Specificaion
|Lens Mount||Pentax K|
|Angle of View||70°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.8" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Filter Size||58 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.6 x 2.7" / 65 x 69 mm|
|Weight||12 oz / 341 g|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.