HD Pentax-DA 645 28-45mm f/4.5 ED AW SR Medium Format Zoom Lens
This is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens designed specifically for degital use, featuring the best of PENTAX lens technology.
Providing focal lengths from 22mm to 35.5mm in the 35mm format, this is exclusively designed for digital imaging. Its image circle is optimized for an image sensor of the new PENTAX 645Z medium-format digital SLR camera, and a number of PENTAX-developed technologies including advanced lens coatings are incorporated, to deliver super-high-resolution images made possible only by medium-format digital SLR cameras.
First ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for use with medium-format digital SLR cameras
This zoom lens offers a zoom ratio of approximately 1.6 times to cover ultra-wide-angle to wide-angle ranges (for focal lengths of 22mm to 35.5mm in the 35mm, when mounted on a PENTAX 645Z or 645D camera body). With visual effects unique to wide-angle lenses, including exaggerated perspective and expanded depth-of-field, this lens can be used for a wide variety of scenes and subjects, such as sweeping landscapes and cramped rooms, adding more versatility to advanced medium-format digital SLR photography.
State-of-the-art optical design to optimize super-high-resolution images
Designed as the HD PENTAX DA-series model in the PENTAX 645 lens series, this lens's image circle is optimized for the image sensor of the PENTAX 645Z camera body. Its optics consists of 17 elements in 12 groups, including two high-performance aspherical elements and two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements, to enhance image resolution and brightness at edges, while minimizing various aberrations. Coupled with innovative lens coatings and an anti-reflective coating applied to the interior of the lens barrel, this lens is designed to bring out the best performance of medium-format digital SLR cameras.
HD Coating and Aero Bright Coating to optimize light transmittance and minimize reflection
This lens is treated with the high-grade, multi-layer HD Coating to optimize light transmittance and minimize reflection. This coating delivers sharp, clear images free of flare and ghost images, even under demanding lighting conditions such as backlight. By coupling this coating with the PENTAX-exclusive, high-grade Aero Bright Coating, this lens is designed to assure exceptionally high light transmittance and super-low refraction.
- Ultra-wide angle zoom lens with 1.6X zoom ratio
- 2 Extra low-dispersion ED lens elements
- 2 AL Aspherical elements
- HD Coating and Aero Bright Coating
- Lens-installed SR mechanism
- Dependable weather-resistant construction
- Smooth, quiet autofocus operation driven by a built-in DC motor
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: 645 Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 99|
|Length (mm): 152|
|Weight (g): 1470|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 28 - 45 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 45|
|Maximum magnification: 0.21|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 28|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.4|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: HD and Aero Bright coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.