Hasselblad XCD 90mm f/3.2 Lens
The Hasselblad XCD 90mm f/3.2 lens for medium format mirrorless X system provides sharp, well adjusted images and is designed with an internal shutter for high speed flash sync at up to 1/2000.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: H242190K
Earn 2868 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Hasselblad XCD 90mm f/3.2 Lens Summary
- Portrait lens compatible with Hasselblad mirrorless medium format camera s
- 90mm focal length (35mm equivalent of 71mm)
- Moderate telephoto lens with Autofocus
- Internal central lens shutter
- Aperture range: f/3.2 to f/32
- Minimum focusing Distance: 0.7m
- Filter Thread: 67mm
- 10 lens elements in 8 groups
- Weight: 619g
Compatible with the Hasselblad X1D-50c II Mirrorless camera
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Hasselblad Lenses XCD-Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 90 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 90|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.2|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 90|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.7|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The Hasselblad range of mirrorless camera s require the finest quality of optics within its compatible range of X-system lenses (a.k.a. XCD-mount lenses), and to be fair with the name Hasselblad attached it can be taken as a given that this will be so.
As with all lenses in this range, the Hasselblad 90mm f/3.2 comes with an integrated central shutter which, as studio photographers will know, offers greater ability for light control - with high-speed flash syncing.
The weather sealing and wide-aperture make this a great rainy day portrait opportunity, however that is quite a niche market to be aiming for, so take comfort in the ability to create dreamy Bokeh with that wide aperture whether indoors or out.
- Taking portraiture on this lens plus the Hasselblad X1D is going to be outstanding
- Weather sealing for those thundery day scenes
- f/3.2 = Bokeh
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.