Hasselblad HC 35mm f/3.5
With an equivalent focal width of 26.2mm (35mm format), the Hasselblad HC 35mm f/3.5 Lens captures a super wide 89º angle of view with excellent rendition from low dispersion glass.
- Open creative opportunities with wide aperture and close minimum object distance super wide angle lens
- High performance optical design with low dispersion glass and 11 elements in 10 groups
- Excellent performance down to 50cm thanks to rear focus mechanism
- Outstanding corner to corner sharpness well suited to high resolution medium format digital backs
- Wide maximum aperture for shallow depth of field subjects with soft background blur
Hasselblad HC 35mm f/3.5 Lens Summary
Being a retro focus lens with an 89° diagonal angle of view, the Hasselblad HC 35mm f/3.5 offers outstanding corner-to-corner sharpness, employs low dispersion glass and captures even illumination on medium format H-System cameras. The HC 3,5/35 employs an advanced optical design with rear focus mechanism to ensure high performance even at a close focusing range of 0.50 m.
The Hasselblad HC 35mm f/3.5 Lens is considered a super wide angle lens with 89º angle of view, equivalent to 26.2mm in full frame 35mm format. but somewhat less wide than the HCD 28mm f/4 lens. It’s a powerful lens for creative photography that is also easy to use and a popular model from the Hasselblad medium format lens range.
- 26.2mm equivalent focal width in full frame format
- Aperture range f/3.5 - f/32
- Lens design with 11 elements in 10 groups
- Includes low dispersion glass
- Retro focus lens
- Super wide 89º angle of view
Hasselblad HCD Lenses
The HCD Lens line is designed to have absolute maximum performance for the 36×48mm format. A format that was used in the H Series 22, 39 and 50 MP CCD-based digital cameras. This design choice has resulted in a smaller and better lens compared to a lens designed for the full 41,5×56mm format.
No matter how great your camera system, your images don’t start in the back, they start in the front. A camera as fast and versatile as an H System model demands the very best from its lenses, and that's what we've produced. All HC and HCD lenses are engineered to ensure optimal performance and image quality, whether using film or digital.
Hasselblad has always striven to support the best and most creative photographers. And while digital photography has in some ways turned part of the photographic market into mere point-and-shoot, high-volume type of shooting, Hasselblad is always pushing the technical envelope to bring more creative possibilities and photographic flexibility to Hasselblad photographers.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Hasselblad Lenses XCD-Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.