- World’s highest resolution medium format quality from a distinctive brand
- Unparalleled performance with high quality images across subjects
- User friendly system for quick workflow even at this resolution
- High quality rear LCD screen provides accurate image feedback
- Modular system and extensive lens collection for various subjects
H6D-400C MULTI-SHOT Summary
Hasselblad's highest resolution with the most accurate colour medium format images
Once again Hasselblad has pushed image quality to the limit with our latest Multi-Shot camera. The amazing H6D-400c MS delivers the highest resolution, most colour accurate medium format images available on the market today. Designed to meet the highest imaging requirements, its 400MP image output coupled with real RGB colour data for each pixel, captures every subtle nuance of the subject whether you are capturing fine cars, artworks, delicate fabrics or diamonds, put simply where only the best reproduction is acceptable - the Multi-Shot image offers true colour and an astonishing moire; free level of detail. Complete camera with HC80 lens, Li-Ion battery and card.
Multi-Shot technology involves moving the sensor very accurately by 1 or 1⁄2 a pixel at a time with a precision piezo actuator, enabling the camera to capture more colour information and data than in a single-shot capture. The captured images are then merged in Phocus, Hasselblad’s dedicated desktop software solution, to produce a single finished file with staggering amounts of detail and colour information. Multi-Shot capture does require tethering to a host computer, static subject, and a controlled studio environment.
In traditional single-shot imaging, each pixel receives one level of colour information (Red, Green, or Blue) based on the Bayer Pattern Filter. While this can produce high quality results, Multi-Shot capture adds a new dimension of image detail and colour possibilities.
4-SHOT MULTI-SHOT MODE
When shooting in 4-shot Multi-shot mode, four captures are made. The 4 captures involve moving the sensor by one pixel at a time to achieve real colour data (GRGB). The cycle moves the sensor 1 pixel horizontally, then 1 pixel vertically, then 1 pixel horizontally and finally 1 pixel vertically. This cycle returns the sensor to its starting point (see 4-shot image above).
This mode captures real RGB data for each pixel but the final output is a 100MP image size. The benefits are accurate colour data for each pixel and no moiré interference while keeping the resolution to 100MP. The 4 shot Multi-Shot capture delivers a 16-bit Tiff file size of 579MB per frame (11600 x 8700 pixels).
6-SHOT MULTI-SHOT MODE
In 400MP Multi-Shot mode, 6 captures are made. The first 4 captures involve moving the sensor by one pixel at a time to achieve real colour data (GRGB- see 4 shot diagram below). This cycle returns the sensor to its starting point. An additional two exposures are made by moving the sensor by ½ a pixel horizontally and then ½ a pixel vertically (see 6 shot diagram).
These 6 captures are then combined to give the equivalent of a single 400MP capture, delivering a 16-bit Tiff file size of 2.4GB per frame (23200 x 17400 pixels), giving the ultimate in image resolution.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Medium Format Cameras|
|Model: Hasselblad H6D|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.