Hasselblad 907X Medium Format Camera
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: H015764L
Pre-order the new Hasselblad 907X from Park Cameras now for first UK stock.
Earn 5990 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Hasselblad 907X 50C Mirrorless Medium Format Digital Camera Summary
Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever weighing in at only 200g, the 907X is extremely thin, lightweight and built to smoothly combine with the CFV II 50C, creating the highly compact 907X 50C digital mirrorless medium format camera. Connecting the 907X with the CFV II 50C enables shooting with a wide range of Hasselblad optics, including all XCD Lenses and all HC/HCD, V System and XPan Lenses via adapters.
With an outstanding medium format 50-megapixel CMOS sensor (43.8 x 32.9 mm), the CFV II 50C digital back enables use with most V System cameras made from 1957 and onwards in addition to third party technical or view cameras. The CFV II 50C features a brilliant 3.2in 2.36K dot tilting rear display with full touch support and Hasselblad’s renowned user interface for settings, image review, and menu navigation. Users of previous CFV digital backs will appreciate the new fully integrated battery design, the same used on the X System, which reduces overall size and with the option to recharge in-camera via the USB-C port. Combining its iconic aesthetics with a chrome edge body finish in addition to modern technology, the CFV II 50C gives a nod to Hasselblad’s history combined with the brand’s world-renowned image quality.
Coupling the CFV II 50C with the 907X, Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever, creates a highly compact package. This combination offers a truly distinct photographic experience, including the classic waist-level shooting style of the V System enabled by the CFV II 50C’s tilt screen. With the 907X, the photographer gains access to all of the high-quality X System Lenses in addition to a vast range of Hasselblad optics via adapters, including the H System, V System, and XPan Lenses. In addition, the 907X enables compatibility with a wide range of third-party adapters and lenses. Accessories that beautifully complement the combination include the 907X Control Grip and 907X Optical Viewfinder.
*Lens pictured not included with camera
Hasselblad 907X 50C Mirrorless Medium Format Digital Camera in detail
MIX AND MATCH TO BUILD YOUR OWN SYSTEM
The CFV II 50C digital back can be paired with most Hasselblad V System cameras made from 1957 and onwards in addition to technical cameras, making it easy to combine analog and digital shooting. When combined with the 907X camera body, the photographer gains access to the entire XCD Lens range, providing autofocus and autoexposure. Unlike the previous CFV models, which are limited in terms of real wide-angle options, 907X 50C gives access to excellent wide-angle lenses including the XCD 21 and 30. This combination becomes very reminiscent of the Hasselblad SWC camera, but with interchangeable lenses. All HC/HCD, V System, and XPan Lenses can also be used when coupled with the XH Adapter, XV Adapter, and XPan Lens Adapter, respectively. To broaden the spectrum of lens options even more, the 907X enables compatibility with a wide range of third-party adapters and lenses.
A DESIGN THAT LASTS THROUGH THE AGES
The CFV II 50C celebrates Hasselblad’s design-centric heritage with its timeless look featuring a similar form factor, leatherette cover and chrome edges as the original V System film magazines. Coupling the digital back with Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever, the 907X, creates a very sleek, compact package. Combining modern technology with classic aesthetics reminiscent of the Hasselblad SWC camera, the 907X and CFV II 50C give a nod to Hasselblad’s history combined with its renowned image quality.
TILT. TOUCH. PINCH. SWIPE.
The CFV II 50C’s modern tilt screen features an intuitive touch interface with swipe and pinch-to-zoom options when image browsing. A high frame rate of 60fps enables a smooth live view through the digital display. Thanks to the high-resolution screen and improved live view, including focus peaking, more accurate focusing is made possible, which is especially advantageous on the manual-focused V System cameras.
SEE THE WORLD FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES
The combination of the CFV II 50C digital back and the 907X camera body offers a truly unique photographic experience, including the classic waist-level shooting style of the V System. Enabled by the CFV II 50C’s tilt screen, image composition, focusing and review are made simple when shooting at this distinct angle. Photographers shooting on a V System camera with the CFV II 50C are given the flexibility of viewing either through the camera viewfinder or the digital back’s tilt screen.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Medium Format Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
- 50 MP Medium format sensor
- Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution
- Dynamic range up to 14 stops.
- On camera and host computer with high frame rate.
- A 64 GB card holds approximately 600 RAW or 6000 JPEG High Quality images on average.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.