Hasselblad 77mm CPL Filter
The Hasselblad 77mm CPL Filter is a circular polariser which is designed to stringent optical standards and features a Nano-coating, SCHOTT B 270® glass and water and oil-resistance with anti-scratch and anti-static.
Hasselblad 77mm CPL Filter Summary
The Hasselblad 77mm CPL Filter is the current largest thread in the range, which is effective in eliminating reflections, making it an indispensable accessory for landscape and urban photography. The circular polariser has been designed to meet Hasselblad’s stringent optical standards and requirements for the highest quality, making the perfect match for Hasselblad lenses, elevating any creative tool kit.
The 77mm CPL Filter is made with SCHOTT B 270® glass and high-quality polarising film with ultra-low light reflectance, and is over 99.9% effective at polarising light, eliminating almost all reflections. The optical glass brings a sharp camera view and clear imagery.
Anti-reflection (AR) coating processing introduces more light with less reflection, while Nano-coating is employed to make the filter water and oil-resistant, anti-scratch, and anti-static, for prolonged service and allowing the filter to effortlessly cope with harsh outdoor environments.
With moderate colour temperature and low colour deviation, the Hasselblad 77mm CPL Filter eliminates unwanted UV light while retaining rich, true-to-life details for landscape photography.
Key Hasselblad 77mm CPL Filter Features
- Meets stringent optical standards
- Made from SCHOTT B 270® glass
- Over 99.9% polarisation rate
- AR Nano-coating
- Water and oil-resistance with anti-scratch and anti-static properties
- Eliminates UV light
- Weight: 18g
- Filter frame material: Aluminium magnesium alloy
- Height: 6.5mm (4.5mm protrusion when threaded to lens)
Compatible XCD lenses:
- Hasselblad XCD 21mm F/4 Lens
- Hasselblad XCD 30mm F/3.5 Lens
- Hasselblad XCD 80mm F/1.9 Lens
- Hasselblad XCD
- Hasselblad XCD 135mm F/2.8 Lens
- Hasselblad XCD 35-75mm F/3.5-4.5 Lens
CPL filter thread size options:
What’s in the box
- Shockproof Case
- Lens Filter
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.