- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Hasselblad 62mm UV Filter
The Hasselblad 62mm UV Filter provides an effective reduction of ultraviolet light, using double-sided 30-layered low-reflective optical coating and SCHOTT B 270® glass with a durable nano coating.
Earn 189 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Hasselblad 62mm UV Filter Summary
Hasselblad UV Filters block the majority of ultraviolet light, reducing its effect on shooting to the fullest extent. The Hasselblad 62mm UV Filter is the smallest thread in the range, and meets Hasselblad’s stringent optical standards and high quality requirements. This makes a perfect match for Hasselblad lenses, also serving to protect the front element.
The UV Filter is made with SCHOTT B 270® glass and double-sided 30-layered low-reflective optical coating, with an average light transmission over 98.5%, effectively reducing flare and ensuring clarity, even when shooting against the light.
The ultraviolet filter is able to realise a wide UV cutoff of 300nm to 410nm, eliminating blue and purple flares to render accurate colours. A nano coating is also used, which makes the filter water and oil-resistant, anti-scratch, and anti-static, prolonging the service life and allowing it to deal with harsh outdoor environments.
Key Hasselblad 62mm UV Filter Features
- Average light transmission: > 98.5%
- Meets stringe
- Made from SCHOTT B 270® glass
- Nano coating for water and oil-resistance
- Anti-scratch and anti-static
- Effectively reduces flare
- Added protection for your lens
- Weight: 14g
- Filter frame material: Aluminium magnesium alloy
- Height: 5.5mm (3mm protrusion when threaded to l
Compatible Hasselblad XCD lenses:
UV filter thread size options:
- Hasselblad 62mm UV Filte
- Hasselblad 67mm UV Filter
- Hasselblad 72mm UV Filter
- Hasselblad 77mm UV Filter
What’s in the box
- Shockproof Case
- Lens Filter
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.