Godox Witstro AD100Pro Outdoor Flash
The Godox Witstro AD100Pro Location Pocket Outdoor Flash is a highly portable, lightweight (524g) strobe with modelling light which includes a high power Li-ion battery for bright 100Ws in 9 Steps.
Godox Witstro AD100Pro Outdoor Flash Summary
A new addition to Godox AD family. Pocket Flash AD100Pro, inherits the advantages of Godox AD series and great compatibility with Godox wireless System X 2.4GHz. It is extremely compact and lightweight, relieving the burden of photographers when shooting on locations. The new 100Ws strobe fills the gap of photographers` demand for an off-camera strobe at this power level.
Its round and magnetic flash head delivers a natural circular flash spread, compatible with the various accessories and light shaping tools, achieving all light effects that you need.
AD100Pro adopts can-shaped design, making it super compact and portable. At just 524g with the battery included, you can throw it into your pocket or bag, making your photography journey a breeze.
Being built-in the same Godox System X 2.4G like other AD members, AD100Pro can work with major camera brands by connecting with X1, X2, or Xpro trigger.
You'll also benefit from this flash with its wide range of light shapers, aspiring more possibilities in your creative photography journey.
Quick attaching the magnetic AK-R1 accessories kit, maximizing the capabilities of its flash head.
By attaching the flash to S2 bracket, able to work with various Bowens-mount modifiers.
Its massive 2600mAh battery gives you up to 360 full-power flashes on a charge, elevating your shooting experience.
There are two slots underneath the flash AD100Pro, so you can adjust the position of the flash to get the full use of the strobe when using it with an umbrella or hold it in hand.
What's in the box
- USB cable
- Portable bag
- AD-E2 bracket
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.