Godox V860III-S Flash for Sony Cameras
The Godox V860III-S Flash for Sony Cameras has been updated with a dimmable modelling light, improved battery performance with faster recycle times and more output as well as a quick control switch.
Godox V860III-S Flash for Sony Cameras Summary
Switch for smooth control
The V860III adds a switch that's always within easy reach, so you can instantly switch between manual and TTL modes. The V860III provides an extremely smooth shooting experience.
The improved high-capacity lithium-ion battery supports your photographic journey with a fast charge time (1.5 seconds maximum) and 480 flashes at full power.
Quick-release Lock has been improved and takes the form of a quick lever, ensuring that the flash is securely locked when using the camera. When the flash is off camera, this design helps to unlock it easily and quickly.
The V860III operates in TTL, Manual and Multi flash modes. All functions such as HSS (up to 1/8000 sec), FEC, FEB, second-curtain sync, etc., help you capture every great moment quickly, precisely and creatively. V860111 C/N/S/F/O/P models are available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax cameras.
The Flash head can be zoomed from 20mm to 200mm automatically or manually, allowing you to conveniently adjust the light beam. Whether you're shooting in a wide space or a narrow location, the V860III will work perfectly.
Flexible shooting angle
With a rotation angle of 0° to 330° horizontally and -7° to 120° vertically, the V860III allows direct flash, bounce flash and all other shooting techniques.
System X Godox 2.4G
Godox's built-in 2.4G wireless X System provides smooth shooting and worry-free connectivity. The V860III is compatible with Godox X System triggers such as the X1, X2 and Xpro.
- Godox Ving V860III Sony
- Lithium Battery
- Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Mini Stand
- Protective Case
- Original packaging
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.