Godox V860III-C Flash for Canon Cameras
The Godox V860III-C Flash for Canon Cameras has been updated with better performance, adds a dimmable front modelling light, quick switch for speedlight control and updated battery for quicker recycle and more power.
Godox V860III-C Flash for Canon Cameras Summary
- GN6O (m ISO 100, @200mm). 22 steps from 1/1 to 1/128.
- 2000mAh rechargeable battery, about 650 flashes at full power, 1.5s recycle time.
- Fully support Canon E-TTL II camera flash. Workable as Master or Slave unit in a flash group.
- Use dot-matrix LCD panel to make clear and convenient operations.
- With bilt-in Godox X system to support transmitting and receiving.
- Provided multiple functions, include HSS (up to 1/8000s), FEC, FEB, etc.
- Stable consistency and color temperature (5600±200k) with good even lighting.
- Support with firmware upgrade.
Built-in Godox X system
Built-in Godox X system, integrated transceiver, the transmission distance can reach about 100m, the operation is simple, and the shooting is more convenient.
The lamp head adopts optical research design, the light distribution is uniform, the brightness of the four corners is the same, and the output is stable.
High Speed Sync enables the flash to synchronize with all camera shutter speeds. This is convenient when you want to use aperture priority for fill-flash portraits.
Built-in battery (11.1V/2000mAh) offers 1.5s recycle time and 650 full power flashes. No tedious charging preparation & heavy burden.
Wide flash head angle adjustment from -7° to 90° horizontally and 0° to 360° vertically, improving the shooting efficiency in bounce flash.
Hot shoe interface
This flash unit can be used on the following Canon camera models: 5D Mark III, 60D, 7D, 550D, 650D, 600D, 30D, 450D, 1100D, 6D, 1DX, etc.
Convenient LCD Panel
With LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation. Use 4 function buttons to change various settings according to different situation.
Creating a Catchlight
With the catchlight panel, you can create a catchlight in the subject’s eyes to add life to the facial expression.
Control Port/ 2.5mm Sync Socket/ USB Port
- The control port and 2.5mm sync jack provide multiple triggering methods for the flash.
- Firmware upgrades are available via the USB port.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.