- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Godox SGGV6060 S2 Bracket and Grid Softbox 60x60cm and Bag
Designed for photographers on the go, the S2 Bowens Mount Bracket with Softbox & Carrying Bag Kit is a compact light modifying system for speedlights and V1 flashes, as well as the larger AD200Pro and AD400Pro flash systems.
Earn 52 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
You can attach most brands of speedlight flashes onto the back of the bracket either horizontally or vertically, and the S2 bracket also features a removable block for the bigger AD200Pro and AD400Pro flash systems. At the front, a Bowens-compatible speed ring allows you to mount Bowens-mount accessories such as barndoors and snoots to shape and control your light.
The S2 bracket is compact in its construction and requires no pre-assembly, so it is always ready to go. For adjusting the light direction, the bracket tilts up and down for stepless tilting, and a hole can be found at the bottom for installing an optional umbrella.
Included with the product is a 23.6 x 23.6" (80x80cm) collapsible softbox for soft and even lighting and a carrying bag for storage and transport.The Grid attached to the set allows you to focus the light even more on the photographed object.
- S2 bracket fits speedlights and V1 flashes.
- Speedlight mount in the unit horizontally or vertically.
- Removable block for mounting AD200Pro and AD400Pro off-camera flash systems.
- Front-facing Bowens-compatible speed ring allows use of Bowens-mount accessories such as barndoors and snoots.
- Stepless up and down tilting.
- Compact system ideally suited for on-location photography.
In the box:
- S2 Type Bowens Mount Bracket
- 60x60cm Foldable Softbox
- Inner Diffuser
- Outer Diffuser
- Carrying Bag
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.