- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Godox QR-P90 Quick Release Parabolic Softbox 90cm
Mobile and convenient to use Parabolic Softbox will allow you to take your favorite, soft light also outside the studio.
Earn 137 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Thanks to the quick unfolding system, the QR softbox is always ready for action, and the parabolic shape will ensure a nice focus of light on the object. The QR comes in three different sizes, 70, 90 and 120cm.
Godox quick release parabolic softbox adopts an impressive quick release system for rapid setup and breakdown. Highly versatile and compatible, it provides you reliable light quality and various creative expressions. Available in 3 different sizes, this fast and easy to use softbox is an ideal companion for your indoor and on location shootings.
Create Your Own Lighting
This softbox has a reflective silver interior to render a punchy high contrast. The removable inner and front fabric diffusers offer you different light softening options to get the perfect look you like.The fabric grid (optional – not included) is available to narrow the beam spread for more precise control.
Lift to Open
Effortless setup-simply lift the rods from the speed ring until they click in place. Quick breakdown-simply lift the rod slightly while pushing its button, then you can pack to next job.
The speed ring is designed to be as small as possible to make the softbox kit easier to carry and storage during the photography journey.
Compatible with a wide range of Bowens mount strobes and continuous lights, this softbox can also use with Godox or Profoto light sources when a corresponding speed ring(optional) is used.
In the box:
- Godox QR-P90 Softbox
- Inner Diffuser
- Front Diffuser
- Carrying Case
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.